Healthcare Staffing in San Diego
U.N.I. is committed to providing facilities with the best healthcare staffing in San Diego.
Healthcare is one of San Diego’s fastest-growing and most innovative industries, with over 40% job growth in the region since 2006. In recent years, community efforts like Live Well San Diego have put a renewed focus on wellness for San Diego County’s 3.3 million residents and are actively striving to improve the health and quality of living for San Diego residents. These efforts, combined with a 9% vacancy rate and 11% turnover rate for healthcare jobs in the region, mean that many San Diego healthcare organizations are looking for fast, reliable staffing solutions now.
At United Nursing International Health Care Recruiters (U.N.I.), we’re committed to doing our part to help San Diegians receive high-caliber healthcare at qualified facilities like yours. Our Joint Commission-accredited staffing agency is dedicated to connecting San Diego healthcare facilities with the best healthcare professionals in the Southern California area and beyond. We can help you find the nurses, social workers, technicians, and specialists you’re looking for to take your healthcare services to the next level. Our staffing team will take care of all the details in order to provide you with top-level candidates to fill all your per-diem needs and long-term care positions. You can count on us to oversee every aspect of the hiring process and find you the most qualified staff to meet all of your organization’s individual needs.
Our Medical Staffing Agency in San Diego Services
For over 30 years, U.N.I. has been one of San Diego’s leading personnel resources, specializing in connecting area healthcare organizations with the best qualified healthcare professionals in Southern California and beyond. We take care of hiring needs for you from start to finish so that you can focus on what you do best: providing top-quality healthcare for your patients. We can accommodate a wide variety of healthcare needs in dozens of specialty fields, supplying personnel on a short-term or long-term basis. Our dedicated client service managers will work with you every step of the way to find you the perfect hiring options to fit your organization’s culture.
We offer quality staffing solutions for:
- Comprehensive Health Centers
- Community-Based Hospitals
- Large Acute Care Hospitals
- University Teaching Hospitals
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Trauma Centers
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- School Districts
- State and Federal Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
If you need more extensive staffing services, we also offer our Managed Services Program (MSP). The MSP lets take care of your staffing needs while keeping you in the loop every step of the way. Our MSP packages are completely customizable. We know your needs are unique to your facility, so we design our MSP packages to work for you. We work closely with every facility to ensure their needs are being met, taking into account size, budget, mission, and other factors. Advantages to the MSP include:
- Cost reduction — We can help you manage your budget, plan for the future, and improve your ROI.
- Compliance assistance — We can manage your compliance with Joint Commission standards and ensure your staff’s credentials are current and valid.
- Hiring efficacy — You’ll get immediate updates on the candidate hiring process. You’ll know when a candidate accepts the assignment to your facility as it happens.
- Updated communications — We don’t send you unwanted communication. Instead of unnecessary phone calls and emails, our web-based system alerts you and our healthcare professionals to any updates or changes.
- Control — You need to know who is coming into your facility. U.N.I makes staff information available to you on demand. You can see licensure, education, and more, ensuring only candidates who fit your standards are sent to you.
- Quality — Like always, when you work with U.N.I, you’ll be matched with top candidates. Our hiring standards mean that you can count on high-quality patient care and professionalism from qualified staff. We make sure to recruit the best and then help them keep their immunizations, licensure, and more current.
Job Positions our San Diego Healthcare Recruiters Help Staff
At U.N.I., we are dedicated to finding you the best staffing options for job positions across the spectrum of healthcare. Our job database changes daily, offering you access to a wide range of certified specialists in diverse fields. We can accommodate your staffing requests for:
- RN Specialists, ranging from ER and critical care unit nursing staff to hospice, pediatric, military/correctional, and community social work field specialists
- General RN staff for ER, acute care, and telehealth positions
- General and specialist nurse practitioners and LPNs
- Certified Nursing Assistants for ER, OR, acute care, and specialty settings
- Allied Health Professionals across a variety of healthcare settings and specialties
Depending on your staffing needs, we can help you find short-term help to fill a day’s shift or secure permanent staff as part of the long-term hiring process. Top San Diego-area healthcare professionals love working with us because of competitive benefits like:
- Sign-on and renewal bonuses
- Assistance with licensing
- Free continuing education assistance
- Insurance options
- Transportation and housing assistance
Our professionals aren’t just from San Diego. We also work with top healthcare professionals in Baja California, Mexico, and beyond. We provide assistance with securing work visas and give you the opportunity to work with the best international healthcare specialists.
Reach out to us directly to learn more about our healthcare staffing services in the San Diego area!
Higher Standard of Service for Healthcare Staffing
Since 1982, U.N.I. has been a premiere provider of healthcare professionals for Southern California’s top healthcare organizations and companies. We’re known for our impeccable standards and attention to detail in all of our operations. If your organization is strapped for time, you can count us to handle the hiring process with ease and confidence. We oversee every step of hiring for you, from conducting interviews through verification of education and work history, immunization records, and validation of certifications.
Our hiring process is optimized to meet rigorous standards to provide exceptional service for all our clients. As our customer, you can be assured that all potential staff are verified for:
- Graduation from accredited colleges
- Current and clear active national and California state licenses
- Current CPR/BLS
- Current specialty certificates
- Recent acute hospital experience
- Work history and references
- Immunization and other medical records
Our hiring services are available at all times to meet your urgent staffing needs. Whether you’re planning ahead to expand a department’s staff or looking for someone to cover a shift last-minute, we’re on hand to help 24/7, 365 days a year.
Joint Commission Standards Compliant
You can rest assured that U.N.I. is a Joint Commission-accredited facility that complies with all current industry regulations. We pride ourselves in our strict adherence to both Joint Commission and California State Licensing and Certification standards as part of our commitment to bringing you the best staffing services in the San Diego area. When you work with a Joint Commission-accredited agency like U.N.I, you know you’re working with an agency that doesn’t compromise its standards or cut corners. The Joint Commission calls accredited agencies an “elite group” and goes on to say:
“Health Care Staffing Services (HCSS) certification provides you with an independent, comprehensive evaluation of your firm’s ability to offer expert staffing services. Healthcare staffing firms seek certification because it demonstrates their commitment to delivering a higher standard of service.”
Simply put: when you choose U.N.I., you’re choosing a company that’s proven its dedication to quality and service. You can feel confident you’re working with experts who will help you find the right professionals to deliver top-quality care to your patients, and who will make the process fit your needs.
We strictly adhere to Joint Commission and California State Licensing and Certification standards in all our operations in order to help you deliver safe, high-quality patient care for all your patients. We follow industry regulations to verify licensure, certification, education, and work experience requirements for all prospective employees. All per-diem and temporary-assignment employees remain, employees of U.N.I., receiving benefits and assistance directly from us. We also maintain a thorough incident and error tracking system to handle any issues with the staff we provide, including on-the-job injuries and behavioral incidents.
Why Turn to U.N.I.’s Healthcare Staffing in San Diego?
If your company is looking to fill healthcare positions now, let us handle the hard work for you. Our proven track record of success includes over three decades of experience in the staffing business and longstanding relationships with some of San Diego’s top healthcare organizations. Health professionals turn to us because of our unparalleled employee benefits and career opportunities, while healthcare organizations love our 24/7 availability and comprehensive hiring and accountability services.
Whether you need coverage for a single shift, or you want the personalized attention of our Managed Service Program, we’re here to help. You can call our San Diego offices directly at (619) 615-0439. Our client service managers are on hand to discuss your individualized staffing needs today.