Healthcare Staffing in Los Angeles
U.N.I. has proudly been assisting facilities with healthcare staffing in Los Angeles since 1982.
If you’re looking for the best healthcare staff in the Los Angeles area, United Nursing International Health Care Recruiters (U.N.I.) is here to help. U.N.I is a Joint Commission-accredited staffing agency dedicated to connecting healthcare facilities with talented healthcare professionals. We take care to recruit top-level candidates and screen all our applicants to make sure we only hire trusted professionals. We can help you find nurses, social workers, physical therapists, x-ray technicians, and more. Whether you’re looking to cover a single shift or fill a position for years to come, just reach out to us. We’ll take care of every aspect of hiring for you and find you the most qualified workers with no hassle on your end.
Our Healthcare Staffing Agency in Los Angeles Services
For more than three decades, U.N.I. has been a leading personnel resource connecting major healthcare organizations with qualified healthcare professionals. Whether you’re looking to hire healthcare professionals on a short-term or permanent basis, we can quickly meet your needs and connect you with some of the industry’s most skilled healthcare professionals. Our dedicated client service managers are on hand to work with you from start to finish and personally ensure that all your individual hiring needs are met.
We provide quality staffing solutions for:
- Trauma Centers
- Community-Based Hospitals
- State and Federal Facilities
- Large Acute Care Hospitals
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Comprehensive Health Centers
- University Teaching Hospitals
- Correctional Facilities
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- School Districts
Job Positions our Los Angeles Healthcare Recruiters Help Staff
At U.N.I., we staff for a wide variety of job positions across the entire healthcare industry. Our job database is constantly changing to meet the needs of our clients and the skills and specialties of our hiring base. We can meet your staffing needs for:
- RN Specialists— ER, cardiac and burn unit, flight and med/surg, critical care, dental, geriatric, hospice, pediatric, military, correctional, and other specialties
- General RNs —telehealth, acute care, PACU, and other fields
- Nurse Practitioners—ER, acute care, pediatric, psychiatric, and other specialties
- Licensed Practical Nurses—rehabilitation, med/surg, outpatient, clinic, correctional, and other fields
- Certified Nursing Assistants—ER, OR, clinic, hospice, med/surg, PCT/CNA, PACU, and other specialties
- Allied Health Professionals—anesthesiologists, dietitians, EEG/EKG techs, EMTs, occupational therapists, phlebotomists, physical therapists, social workers, x-ray technicians, and more
We can hire specialists for short-term or permanent positions. We offer many competitive benefits, to draw the best possible candidates for your staffing needs, including:
- Sign-on and renewal bonuses
- Transportation and housing allowances
- Insurance options
- Free continuing education unit certification
- Licensing assistance
- Assistance with securing international visas
Whether your company is looking for per diem staffing solutions or help selecting the best long-term career fits, we handle every step along the way to find you the most qualified candidates possible.
Reach out to us directly to learn more about our healthcare staffing services in the Los Angeles area!
Higher Standard of Service for Healthcare Staffing
U.N.I. has been a premiere provider of healthcare professionals for major healthcare organizations in Los Angeles and the Western United States since 1982. Our client hospitals and healthcare facilities love our attention to detail in helping them hire based on individualized needs. We handle every step of the hiring process for time-strapped facilities, helping you fill positions with high-caliber candidates that will be a perfect fit for your healthcare team. Our staffing services are available 24/7 to meet your urgent staffing needs.
We are committed as a company to providing the highest possible standard of service for all our clients. As our customer, you can rest assured that our rigorous hiring process ensures all our staffing options meet exceptional standards, including:
- Graduation from accredited colleges
- Verified, current, and clear active licenses
- Current CPR/BLS
- Current specialty certificates
- Recent acute hospital experience
- Validation of skills
- Verifiable work history and references
- Immunization and other medical records
Joint Commission Standards Compliant
We are a Joint Commission-accredited facility committed to providing you with top-quality service that complies with all industry regulations. We strictly adhere to Joint Commission and California State Licensing and Certification standards in all our operations in order to help you deliver safe, high-quality patient care for all your patients.
As our customer, you can rest assured that our practices ensure all supplemental staff you hire have met Joint Commission staffing requirements. We verify licensure, certification, education, and work experience requirements for all prospective employees to make sure they possess the skills and experience they’ll need to help your facility succeed. We also handle any and all competency issues and staff incidents with our hiring base in a timely manner through our thorough incident and error tracking system.
Why Turn to U.N.I.’s Healthcare Recruiters in Los Angeles?
With 38 years of experience in the staffing business, we have a proven track record of success. Healthcare professionals love the benefits, supports, and career opportunities we provide. Facilities love our customer service and the quality healthcare staff we send them. If your facility has positions to fill, let us help. You can call us at (866) 653-7111 or reach out to our Los Angeles office directly. Contact our client service manager today to see what we can do for you.