During these unprecedented times, there is an urgent need for:
- ICU and Telemetry RNs
- CNAs in Lousiana
See below for more information regarding our job assignments that are in high demand.
CNAs in Louisiana
UNI Health Care offers contracts and per diem shifts to motivated and qualified CNAs in the Metro Area.
We are currently seeking CNAs to join our team. The general requirements are:
- Up to $600.00 /$800.00 per week
UNI Employee Perks and Benefits:
- Daily Pay
- Weekly Schedule
- 24/7 support from UNI’s team of staffing coordinators
- Acquire work experience with local healthcare facilities
Shifts Available: 8 OR 12 Hour Shifts
- One year of relevant experience working in skilled nursing/long term care,
- Basic Life Support card by the American Heart Association
- TB Test
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check upon employment
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please send an email to LA@unihcr.com with your resume attached and mention this listing.
ICU and Telemetry RNs
Attractive compensation package of up to $1,200/shift!
We have several urgent ICU and Telemetry assignments, which all require the same general requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the US within the last 3 years
- RN License (at the state applying for)
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- ACLS from the American Heart Association
- TNCC Certification preferred
- NIHSS Certification preferred
- Health Clearance
- BSN preferred
- Commitment of at least 13-weeks assignment